Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Birthday

Our baby boy is officially "1". Every mom knows what I mean when I say I cannot believe how fast this first year has flown by. I am enjoying watching him learn and grow so much each and every day. Here are just a few of the pictures that Jaime took @ the party...Thank you!!

Checking out his new toys...
His first Birthday cake...thank you Tracy!


Sunday afternoon (our 6th wedding anniversary) our friend Stacy Canion (http://www.canionphotography.net/) worked her magic at the Children's Park and took these awesome pictures for Benjamin's First Birthday:



How blessed we are! Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Shanequa said...

I love the pictures, Courtney! I'm sorry we had to miss the party...we had THREE parties that day, in addition to car trouble. He's precious! See you soon!